Partnership Lead, Insurance
Partnership Lead, Insurance
Do you want to make an impact? NewSmile is helping those that want straighter teeth and a better smile for 75% LESS cost than braces, without walk-in clinic appointments. Our innovative technology and services look to transform the lives of many people who would desire straighter teeth in remote areas, at an affordable price in North America, and abroad.
The Partnership Lead, Insurance will oversee and own the automation process for daily operations that involve Sales, Quality, Support, and other procedures to minimize manual tasks. In addition, the Lead is also responsible for identifying, evaluating, and implementing new solutions to continually provide the most efficient operations for all areas of the customer journey.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Identify, research, and proactively engage new business opportunities in the insurance vertical for healthcare in North America.
- Reach out to corresponding departments to identify organization requirements.
- Act as direct point of contact, coordinate and build relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand objectives and their direction for teledentistry and other innovative solutions.
- Negotiate business contracts, in order to meet partner objectives and to exceed expectations.
- Review, achieve and report on monthly sales targets and revenues.
- Manage requirements on corporate sales collateral.
- Continuously perform industry-specific market analysis to ensure sales offerings are competitive within the industry.
- Work collaboratively with Leadership to develop new business leads and service offerings.
Responsibilities & Duties
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in B2B sales and partnerships - background insurance benefits a HUGE bonus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - French is considered an asset.
- Business degree or equivalent is considered an asset.
What we look for:
- Sales driven with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder relationships.
- Solution focused offering new technology and innovative ideas to meet unique partner needs needs.
- Superior time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Possesses a “can do” attitude with proven ability to positively influence others.
Why work for us?
- Flexible working hours because we’re a resulted orientated culture.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Head office located in Vancouver for those interested in working in an office setting
- Collaborative and casual work environment.
- Dynamic, youthful, and rapidly growing organization with opportunity for significant career growth and advancement.
We do not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, or genetic characteristics.
Reference ID: IPL062521